I’d like to aggregate all information about the troops – stats, skills, usage, etc. This data is not available openly, so I took it from different sources.
- The Infantry
Very strong to defend, but bad in the attack. They absorb damage.
- The Hunters
Very good in attack and very bad in defence. They do the main damage.
- The Riders
Are in between, but better in the attack. They will absorb damage more easily than hunters.
Each troop type has his own characteristics:
- PWR (Power): Used in the game to determine the strength of an army, it is a good indicator for comparison.
I.e. you’re sending 30k Lvl 6 Infantry, 30k Lvl 6 Hunters and 30k Lvl 6 Riders.
Your troop power (without any bonuses) will be 30.000×20 + 30.000×20 + 30.000×20 = 1.800.000
- Attack: Attack is the ability of your troops to do damage.
- Defence: Defense is the ability of your troops to reduce the damage they take. The higher is the defence of your troops, the less damage they will take.
Attack measures how likely you will get a troop wounded and counts against the enemy’s troops’ defence.
- Health: Allows you to measure the amount of damage your troops can take before dying.
- Lethality: This is how likely you are to kill a troop. The higher health of your troops, the less likely they will die during the attack.
Lethality measures how likely you will get a troop killed and counts against the enemy’s troops’ health.
- Load: Resource loading capacity, this value is used for plundering settlements or harvesting farms in the wilderness.
For example, you have 10,000 T8 soldiers + 30,000 T7 soldiers = 10,000 x 287 + 30,000 x 249 = 10,340,000 total capacity. If you want to farm Lvl. 8 Food farm with 13,484,450 resources, you will need at least 13,484,450 / 330 = 40,862 T9 soldiers.
This data was not gathered by me, credits to:
Request / SoS FR
Shotguns have an increased Defense against Riders.
Shields have an increased Defense against Bows.
Snipers cause increased Damage against Raiders. They can sometimes bypass Infantry to cause Damage against Riders directly.
Bows cause increased Damage against Infantry.
ATVs cause increased Damage against Infantry.
Bikers cause increased Damage against Hunters. They can sometimes bypass Infantry to cause Damage against Hunters directly.
- The Infantry – Electric Barrier
Infantry weapons have a 25% chance of generating an electrical barrier that reduces damage by 36%.
- The Hunters – Plasma Pulse
Hunter rifles have a 20% chance of firing a plasma pulse at the target, dealing 50% damage.
- The Riders – Static Shockwave
Riders vehicles are equipped with electrostatic generators that have a 10% chance of dealing double damage to targets.
You can save up to 3 different troop formations that can be summoned quickly via the rally interface. To get this feature working, you will have to reach HQ Lvl. 10 for saving 1st formation, HQ Lvl. 15 for 2nd one and 3rd is unlocked only at VIP Lvl. 7.
How to set it up?
- Tap on your avatar in the top left corner;
- Go to Army tab and tap on “Troop Formations”;
- Select one of the flags on the left, add heroes and troops, then save.
As you can see on the example above, I have a special formation saved for the Influencer trap (no Infantry).