These are super common mistakes I see players make anywhere from the midgame to the very late game.
Table of Contents:
- Maintain your wishlist right!
- Understand transitioning to win!
- Stargazing guidelines
I usually go in detail, but I’m experimenting with this post, keeping things simple and adding a video for something that’s more in-depth.
These are the 7 worst & most common mistakes I see people make as they approach the endgame
And here they are:
- Completely refuse to wishlist furniture for heroes they don’t have ascended;
- Not inferring replays past face value:
Sure, he used Thoran and you aren’t planning to, but did you see how he positioned Thoran?
- Prioritizing Elder Tree based on skills alone. Stats are a huge part of that.
- Use All Gold / XP / Essence chests right away. These are worth more as you rank up.
- Not planning which gear are you going to rank up when you buy stones from the guild
The two worst mistakes are related to summoning:
- Undermaintaining the Wishlist;
- Transitioning to Stargazing too early or too late.
Those are topics that are generally misunderstood, so I made an in-depth video explaining them, see above.
Let me know what you think, and what are other mistakes you see.