Redemption a.k.a. gift codes allow you to get some Primogems and Mora currency. They are usually expiring within a day or two, so make sure you redeem them ASAP!
|genshinMHY0M = NA|
genshinMHY0O = EU
genshinMHY0I = Asia
|Genshin0928N = NA|
Genshin0928E = EU
Genshin0928A = Asia
How to redeem a code
- Go to the miHoYo website.
- Choose your region and character you’d like to redeem the code for.
- Enter your gift code depending on the region chosen.
- If the redemption is successful, find the reward in your in-game mail. The items given by the code will be found in your system mail.
About Code Redemption
- Before redeeming a code, log in to your account and make sure you have created a character in the game and have linked your miHoYo account in the User Center. Otherwise, you will be unable to redeem the code.
- After redeeming a code, you will receive the redeemed item via in-game mail. Check in-game to see that you have received it.
- Pay attention to the redemption conditions and validity period of the redemption code. A code cannot be redeemed after it expires.
- Each redemption code can only be used once. The same character cannot use redemption codes of the same type more than once.
- Once a code is redeemed, the redemption cannot be revoked. Make sure you log into the correct account before redeeming the code.
- If you encounter any problems during the code redemption process, please contact Customer Service.