In Swords of Legends Online, immortal heroes like you can look forward to new cosmetic content and the Battle Pass. You’ll find everything you need to know in this news bulletin!Official post can be found here.
There is a Mentorship system in Swords of Legends Online named “Master and Apprentice” which allows players to partner together to receive additional rewards and benefits.
Masters and Apprentices can make use of a summoning function that allows them to teleport to each other 5 times per day. In addition, they can receive special titles and various items.
New Shop Items
From 22nd July (10 AM CEST, 4 AM EDT), there will be some fantastic new offerings in the Crimson Coin Shop to coincide with the beginning of our summer event.
- Transform into a mermaid or merman – the outfit comes in four colours and unlocks a maritime-themed emote: Befitting the occasion, Coral’s Slumber enables you to summon a giant shell in which you can present yourself to your fellow players.
- Treat yourself to a matching fish mount! You can get the Inky Dragon (Black Version) in exchange for Crimson Coins and the Iris Carp (Blue Variant) in the Point Shop.
- Need a hairstyle to go with your nautical outfit? Then get yourself a light blue, magnificent head of hair in exchange for coins, or you can acquire the navy variant for points.
- Good news for anyone who enjoys a cracking time: The Sea Dragon Leaping over Golden Waves firework is back! Be liberal with the Crystal Dust and the party can really get started.
The Battle Pass
The Battle Pass is available from 22nd July to 2nd September (starting and ending at 6 AM server time). Complete dungeons, PvP battles and other game activities every day to earn progress for Battle Pass milestones.
You’ll receive points for completed tasks, with some activities earning you more than others. You can earn up to 10 points a day. Once you’ve accumulated enough points to reach the next milestone, you can collect your reward!
Achieving milestones grants you access to freely available rewards (‘For Everyone!’), such as better gear and cosmetic items.
Premium Pass holders (available for 1,900 Crimson Coins in the shop) will unlock exclusive and high-quality cosmetic items when they reach a milestone.
To ensure the system is fair for all players, Premium Pass holders won’t receive any items that would give them an unfair advantage in the game, such as boosting character stats or accelerating their progress.
There are 2 types of rewards – for everyone (free) and premium (once you purchase it via cash shop).
|30||Golden Ring Lock||x1|
|110||PvP Jewellery Box||x1|
|150||‘Two Joined Jade’ Capsule Pouch||x1|
|170||Little Meteorological Spirit||x1|
|220||‘Two Joined Jade’ Capsule Pouch||x1|
|300||PvP Jewellery Box||x1|
|0||Title: Awash in Relaxation||x1|
|10||Yearning for the Sea Bottle||x1|
|30||Point Shop Currency||x1000|
|70||Half-mask of Flying Flames||x1|
|170||Vast Ocean Earring||x1|
|220||Point Shop Currency||x1400|
|Sea Spray Singer||x1|
|Point Shop Currency||x2000|
|Crimson Wave Catcher||x1|
Note: The Sea Spray Singer reward also unlocks an emote that summons a giant bubble that you can float around in at your leisure!
Rundown of the Battle Pass System
- Consumable rewards can be obtained once per character. Cosmetic items such as shop currencies can only be collected once, but can be used by any character in your account.
- The Premium Pass can only be purchased once in the shop, and is activated automatically upon receipt. It’s seasonally exclusive; this means it is only valid for the current season and not for future seasons.
- A minimum of 32 days’ (in a 42-day period) game activity is required in order to receive all Premium Pass rewards.
- Any progress you make on the ‘For Everyone’ milestones is taken into account when you purchase a Premium Pass! So you’ll receive your Premium rewards even if you initially collected points in the free area only.
- You can also send Premium Passes to your friends using the gift function in the shop.
An Immortal Summer Event
Even immortal heroes need to cool off sometimes, and this event is where the warriors of Shenzhou can meet up at the beach on Dragon Turtle Island to compete and celebrate.
During this summer event, you can take part in daily quests and activities. Be rewarded with stylish swimwear which you can also wear outside the event area and that lasts for 6 months.
The daily quests and activities will run from 22/7 (6 AM server time) until 2/9 (6 AM server time) and are open to all players who have reached Beginner level 18.
The Dragon Turtle Beach Party
A beach festival with exciting activities will take place on Dragon Turtle Island. Talk to Xi Guamiao in Cloudrise, take part in the summer event quest and travel to Dragon Turtle Island by walking through the portal:
Watermelons (from 22/7/2021 until 2/9/2021)
The melon plant bears treasured fruits that are just as sweet as they are fragrant. You merely have to wear one on your belt to enchant people with its scent. So cultivate your own watermelon plant by sowing seeds:
Xi Guamiao in Cloudrise will send you back to the Dragon Turtle beach to see his sister Gajun. She will sell you everything you need for cultivation.
Use the Ice Dew Drops from the Ice Dew Flask and the Earth of Life in your inventory to water the melon seedlings daily. If your friends help you, it speeds up the growth rate. As soon as the seedlings are fully grown, they will grant you a reward.
Is there a little gardener inside you?
Take on daily challenges and prove you have a green thumb – if you water 3 seedlings daily (including those of your friends) you’ll be rewarded with the Smooth Jade Pearl in the end!
Through the clouds into the storm (From 22/7/2021 until 5/8/2021)
Go to Xia Youyou and you can take part in a fun and relaxing activity either on your own, as a pair or in a team (from gear level 40) – try to run through as many cooling balls as possible. The more you get, the more points you receive. Your reward (gold and shell coins to exchange) depends on how many points you earn.
Set off (daily from 6 PM until 1 AM) spectacular fireworks consisting of 10 individual fireworks and stand in awe of the colourful display. You receive additional shell coins for your participation.
There’s a treasure buried on Dragon Turtle Island! Speak with Gajun to purchase a Lianjin Ball. You’ll then get a sand shovel and have to locate the secret treasure. The Lianjin Ball will show you the way. The closer you dig to the hidden treasure, the better your reward. You can also get a rare reward!
You can also collect 10 shells on the beach (daily from 6 PM to 1 AM) and rake in additional shell coins. With some luck, you can also find a special shell that will grant you a wish. Return on the following day to receive another reward!