Unfortunately, Warpath is not a game that could be enjoyed playing alone. I believe joining a nice active alliance is a must at the very early stage (and you’re actually obliged to do that during the tutorial mission).
Besides having a lot of fun, joining an alliance (whether you create one yourself or join an already existing one) gives tons of benefits. Here are a few:
- Collecting resources on alliance territory is 25% faster. You also earn alliance points which you can spend in the store on different stuff.
- Alliance assists reduce technology research time by 1% each. The number of assists you can get depends on your HQ level. At HQ Lvl 14, it’s a 10% reduction!
- You get tons of rewards when completing Urban Combat Plans objectives in your city. Establishing alliance buildings and capturing nodes is also fun!
- Alliance gifts: resources when any member destroys a bunker, gold/VIP points/speedups/etc. when a member completes a purchase.
- Army group: sharing units with your members to defeat bunkers and fight your enemies is a super powerful feature not available to solo players.
- Alliance benefits: since it has its own technology research trees. Every member will get bonuses for the collection speed, army strength etc.
- Alliance rankings: if you earned the trust of the alliance leader, getting an officer rank will benefit further your stats.
- City posts are another powerful tool to boost one’s power and available exclusively to the chosen alliance members.
Pro tip: while recruiting players for your alliance, don’t forget to mention SERVER you’re on together with the CITY you’re in.
If you found this guide useful, don’t forget to support my content.