Arms Race is a bi-weekly event with specific tasks each day. On this page, you will find all objectives overview and a few tips on how to complete them easily.
Placeholder for a video-guide.
The event lasts for 7 days and grants you 2 types of rewards:
- Individual: upon achieving certain points score.
- City: 1% of individual points are contributed to the whole city score.
That means the more people participate – the more likely everyone will get both rewards.
Note: City rewards are granted regardless of how many points you’ve scored individually.
On top of abovementioned rewards, you can earn additional ones for scoring top 1 to 20 place in your city.
|Collect 100 Military Funds||1|
|Collect 100 Steel||1|
|Collect 100 Crude Oil||1|
Some tips and tricks
- Combining this event with appropriate Jurisdiction one is a must.
- While scoring 3rd reward crate in Jurisdiction is not always a good idea, here it is a totally worthy investment due to the precious City Contribution Badges.
- Once you move to a Lvl. 2 city, researching City Honors technologies will give you a huge boost in the points earned.
- Starting 2-days research i.e. on Monday can give you a huge boost on Wednesday (where you earn points for any technology researched). On the example below, I’ve started Track Suspension Lvl. 10 early and completed it on the right day, earning over 500k points!