Combat Drills is a bi-weekly event with a heavy PvP focus. On this page, you will find all objectives overview and a few tips on how to complete them easily.
Placeholder for a video-guide.
The event lasts for 48 hours and grants you more rewards as soon you achieve certain amount of points. There are 6 milestones:
- Iron Medal: 24,000 points
- Bronze Medal: 72,000 points
- Silver Medal: 200,000 points
- Platinum Medal: 400,000 points
- Gold Medal: 750,000 points
- Warlord Medal: 1,100,000 points
Note: players in top-20 will earn additional rewards.
It has 4 different objectives, where you can score points in parallel. Of course, if you’d like to get into top-20 simply farming won’t be enough – you need to cooperate with your alliance and attack opposing forces.
|Collect 100 Military Funds||1|
|Collect 100 Steel||1|
|Collect 100 Crude Oil||1|
Some tips and tricks
- A most effective way to score points is base-2-base attack: porting next to the enemy’s location and initiating attack. Once your troops get hurt, garrison them for recovery, then take out and continue attacking. Rinse and repeat to take out 1 target and move to the next one.
- Watch your Reserve Troops limit – it’s quite easy to get excited and run out of available troops very soon.
- Make sure you’re mining for the entire duration of the event for getting additional points!