Attention Commander, This is Fred Kendall from the Dev Team!
Do you feel like you are powerful out on the battlefield and can pull some real sick moves, but at the same time keep asking yourself why you can’t lead a bigger Army?
Are 5 units not quite enough for your Army? As Commander in Chief, do you feel like there is a greater calling where you could lead an almighty Army?
In version 1.05 you are about to experience exactly that. Keep reading, as in this Developer War Room I’m going to introduce a remarkable new feature in our game: Army Group.Fred Kendall
This update requires the installation of a new app. Once Server Maintenance has started you can visit Google Play to download the game.
- Commanders may now form an almighty Army Group. Commanders who form the Army Group can lead all units in forth into battle.
- Other Members of the same alliance can deploy their units in an Army Group. The Commander who formed the Army Group possesses the Commanding Rights.
- Commanders may deploy a maximum of 5 units in an Army Group, which can house a maximum of 15 units.
- The Commander who formed the Army Group may remove units at any given time or choose to disband the Army Group. Commanders who deployed their units in the Army Group may also remove their units at any time.
- To form an Army Group or deploy units in an Army Group, go to Alliances > Wars
𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳: 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘸𝘦’𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘹 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘥 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘞𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘥𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘈𝘳𝘮𝘺 𝘎𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦?
The Community features in our game have now gone live.
Feel free to speak your mind in our Community. Make posts, reply to posts and share your ideas.
Community is also the best place to get news about the latest changes and developments to the game first hand.
- Added a Power Ranking within alliances.
- Added a Kills Ranking within alliances.- Added a Build Contributions Ranking within alliances.
- Added a Build Contributions Ranking within alliances which updates Daily and Weekly, issuing Rewards each day/week.
- Commander Name: All Commander Names will now be displayed in the same default font colour.
𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳: 𝘐𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯’𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥. 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘴. 𝘈𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦, 𝘸𝘦’𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.
- Chat: Added a Battleground chat channel and World chat channel where are Commanders can meet and engage with more people.
- Army: Optimized Select gesture so that when units are selected their performance is enhanced.
- Combat: Added a red line between combat units under attack by a Base to clearly demarcate the attack. This allows Commanders to clearly see which units are being dealt Firepower Damage by the Base.
Repackaged some of the Gift items by cutting back on certain Resource items and Rush items and increasing the number of the most important Gift items. For items that have been repackaged, the overall value has been increased slightly. Changes made are as follows:
- Initiation: Reduced 3 items in this Gift and increased the amount of Arms EXP.
- Fully Loaded: Reduced 3 items in this Gift and increased the amount of Ammo.
- Arms Race: Reduced 3 items in this Gift and increased the number of Universal Coupons and Components.
- Military Empire: Reduced 3 items and Components in this Gift and increased the number of Universal Coupons.
- Seasoned Fighters: Reduced 3 items in this Gift and increased the number of Optional Silver Parts.
- Academy: Reduced 3 items and Rush items in this Gift and increased the amount of Arms EXP.
- Military Honor: Reduced 3 items and Rush items in this Gift and increased the number of Universal Coupons.
- City Contributors: Reduced 3 items in this Gift and increased the number of City Contribution Badges.
- Teleport: Fixed a bug in the City Teleport rules so that now when a Commander has no access to a Transport Node connecting to a city, teleport is now made possible if the Commander’s alliance has established territory (their Central Command) in that city.