Attention Commander, this is Fred Kendall from the Dev Team delivering the latest version information to you direct from the Developer War Room!
Following the release of Version 1.05, we received a considerable volume of feedback from our Commanders. We’re pleased that you like the Army Group feature and that it is enabling you to group together more easily to stage attacks with your alliances. Commanders tell us that the Alliance Ladders allow for better management of alliance Members.
We’ve received mixed reviews on certain changes applied, such as the Unit Power display. While some Commanders like its clean finish, others weren’t nearly as impressed. As a result, we are considering a new type of display enabling Commanders to view the Unit Power of other Commanders. This kind of valuable feedback has given us a fresh perspective and made us think more carefully about which kind of design would bring about an improved gaming experience. Your feedback has reminded us just how much you enjoy playing Warpath and how deeply you care about the development of this game. Your passion for the game is the inspiration that propels us on to new heights!
Many of you are very excited about the release of Warpath on iOS which will go ahead very soon. Thank you for your support for the game.
Let’s take a sneak peek at what new features we’re about to experience in the new update.Fred Kendall
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐩 𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
- Optimized the Mobilization Mission Rewards in Lvl 1 City Urban Combat Plan, replacing 1 Transfer Instruction with 2 Entry Permits. When you load up the new update, you’ll find we’ve delivered 2 Entry Permits to you via Mail.
- Improved the Teleport view such that you can directly view any Cities with open gates.
- Added Stats to Campaigns so that at the end of a Campaign when the Victory or Defeated screen appears, Commanders may now tap on the Campaign Stats icon (top right) to view detailed information on your battle performance. Campaign Stats include your Units and their Power Grades, My Kills/Hostile Kills, Unit Dmg Dealt, Officer Dmg Dealt and Dmg Suffered.
𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳: 𝘞𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘞𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦. 𝘞𝘦’𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘯 8-40. 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯.
- Alliance Leaders and Officers may now view the colour of their territory border when designing their alliance Flag.
- Readjusted the rules for Tech Contributions such that if an alliance Member leaves an alliance, their Tech Contributions are cleared. When they join a new alliance, they may make Tech Contributions using Gold after 24 hours.
𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳: 𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘈𝘯 𝘰𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦. 𝘞𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘛𝘦𝘤𝘩 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦. 𝘌𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘶𝘴, 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘹 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘦𝘤𝘩 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.
- Alliance Officers and Leaders can now place Alliance Tags on the Map of other Cities they are viewing.
- The Strategic Places occupied by alliances are now displayed according to the City they are in, making it easier for alliance Members to view them.
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬
- Added new Tech branches to the Research Center — City Defense and Advanced City Defense. The City Defense Tech branch unlocks when Commanders enter Lvl 3 Cities. Completing research under this branch raises Base Combat and Defense capabilities.
- Once you have City Defense unlocked in your Research Center, you can continue by researching Advanced City Defense.
- Added notifications badge for Supreme Commander changes so that Commanders get a notification on the City screen.
- Added notifications badge when City Posts become available so that City Officials are notified that there are appointments to assign.
- Increased the strength of Raven Bases of all levels in Lvl 1 Cities.
- Lvl 2 Raven Bases: Increased overall Firepower and Durability by 40%
- Lvl 3 Raven Bases: Increased overall Firepower and Durability by 40%
- Lvl 4 Raven Bases: Increased overall Firepower and Durability by 33%
- Lvl 5 Raven Bases: Increased overall Firepower and Durability by 28.6%
- Lvl 6 Raven Bases: Increased overall Firepower and Durability by 25%
- Adjusted level of Raven Bases displayed on the Map (without any changes in Power to Raven Bases in Lvl 2 or Lvl 3 Cities) as follows:
- Lvl 1 Cities: Lvl 2/3/4/5/6 Raven Bases are now displayed as Lvl 11/17/20/22/24.
- Lvl 2 Cities: Lvl 7/8/9/10/11 Raven Bases are now displayed as Lvl 25/26/27/27/28.
- Lvl 3 Cities: Lvl 12/13/14/15/16/17 Raven Bases are now displayed as Lvl 28/29/29/29/29/30.
𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳: 𝘞𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯’𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘗𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘙𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 (𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭) 𝘣𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳’𝘴 𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘗𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘙𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘴.
- Increased the number of Roles that can be created per Server to 20.
- Increased the number of VIP levels so that it now goes up to VIP 20 and added new privileges, Gifts and more offerings in the VIP Store for VIP 16-20.
- Enhanced the appearance of Officer Randall Miller who now appears in 3D.
- Commander Name: All Commander Names will now be displayed in the same default font colour.
𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳: 𝘐𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯’𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥. 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘴. 𝘈𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦, 𝘸𝘦’𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.