On this page, you will find a quick overview of the monthly in-game packages. Arms Deals, Covert Masons (Power Play) and Battle Pass are covered here.
Apart from one-time purchases through the in-game shop, Warpath offers a few monthly “subscription” packages providing you with different benefits.
These packages can be purchased individually or all together.
The cheapest $10 package with a 30 days duration offers following benefits:
- 3,000 gold one-time upon purchase;
- 1x 1,000 gold, 1x Universal Coupon and 1x 20-points Emergency Energy once per day;
- +1 research queue, +5% production speed and +10% troops recruitment speed while the package is active.
Please note gold obtained from the Arms Deals does NOT count towards Supremacy deal!
A $50 package with 30 days duration offers following benefits:
- 15,000 gold one-time upon purchase;
- 1x 5,000 gold, 1x Universal Coupon and 1x 20-points Emergency Energy once per day;
- +1 research queue, +5% production speed and the best Black Market Deals while the package is active.
Please note gold obtained from the Covert Masons pact does NOT count towards Supremacy deal!
Covert Masons package does NOT require Arms Deals to be active.
As of Jan 4th, 2021, Warpath offers a Season 1 Battle pass featuring free-to-play rewards across 80 levels that can be obtained through a number of seasonal and weekly missions. On top of that, you can purchase extra rewards for ~$20.
Below you can find all weeks task objectives, so you can plan your resources better! Some initial thoughts where you might need to pay attention:
- 30 officers missions per week might be tricky if you’re doing 7-hours missions 3x time per day – need to do 4h instead to fulfil the objective.
- 600 energy usage per week requires saving some in advance since the daily refresh rate won’t cover it (if I’m not mistaken).
- Same for 40 Black Market purchases – since I’m personally saving all my gold for the VIP levelling it feels like a waste of resources.
- Defeating 300 enemy units might be tricky for some alliance members.