Let’s see what is coming in the game version 1.02 as communicated in the Warpath Developer War Room.
Let’s talk about our overall development plan. We’d like to update the game once a fortnight. This hastened pace, we hope will deliver more fresh content and an ever-improving gaming experience.
Speaking of the upcoming version, 1.02, we’ve largely given our attention to optimizing gestures on the Map. Read on to find out more about version 1.02.
- Added a gesture where Commanders can double-tap on a Map Grid to move a unit to that location.
- Added a gesture where Commanders can double-tap on an enemy (marked with a red name) to attack.
- Added a gesture where Commanders can double-tap on Raven Troops in Campaigns to attack.
- Map resources, including Plunder, Airdrops and Raven Supplies can now be instantly collected by double-tapping them on the Map.
- Added gesture where Commanders can double-tap their own units to Garrison.
- The auto-attack range has been adjusted from 5 Grids to 4 Grids so as to avoid attacking targets too far away.
- When Commanders execute an auto-attack command but there are no current targets, but allies within firing range are engaged in combat and their targets are within 7 Grids of the Commander’s units, the Commander’s units will pursue these targets automatically. Closer targets are attacked preferentially
C𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬
This Pass will be featured in the game in January, 2021. Commanders will be assigned Missions, which, once complete, earn you a wealth of valuable Rewards.
Merry Christmas and a joyous new year to all of our Commanders! We do hope you enjoy joining in our Christmas events together.
- Languages: Added a new language: Polish.
- Mail: Optimized the Claim All gesture such that it now simply claims Rewards from the current tab you are on. This gesture has been removed from the Systems tab. We would hate to think our Commanders are missing out on important System Mails as you may have previously.
- Alliances: Alliances now unlock at Commander Lvl 4.
- Campaigns: Increased the difficulty level of Campaigns from Chapter 4 onwards.
- Jurisdiction Event: Fixed display errors in the Mission schedule for this event.