Attention Commander, This is Fred Kendall from the Dev Team delivering the latest version information to you live from the Developer War Room!
Recently we released the Warpath Road Map via our mail Community channels and in-game Community platform showing the plan for the game over the coming months. We’d love to hear your thoughts or suggestions about the plan. Simply reply to the post and we’ll be sure to listen to your ideas.
Previously we learnt from our Commanders that the Unit Power display was not as intuitive as they’d hoped. You’ll be pleased to know that we will be returning to the classic Power display that our Commanders prefer in an upcoming update in the not-so-distant future.
Without further ado, let’s get down to the nitty-gritty and talk about what new features we’re going to see when we play the new version.Fred Kendall
placeholder for video review
We decided that a Store set within the Campaigns interface was important to bring necessary goods to Commanders fighting in Campaigns.
- Added a Campaign Store where Commanders can use Campaign Coins to purchase Ammo and all kinds of other goods.
- Introduced Campaign Coins to increasingly reward Commanders as you progress through the Campaigns. Campaign Rewards will no longer reward you with Parts and Ammo but will reward you with Campaign Coins of equivalent value.
- Making purchases in the Campaign Store increases your Store Lvl, unlocking more goods including Parts Materials, Parts Blueprints and Universal Officer Statues.
- Once the update goes live, we hope that our Commanders can enjoy access to all kinds of goods as quickly as possible. That’s why we’ve decided to raise your Store Levels according to your current Campaigns progress.
We’ve decided to give the Alliance Store a makeover, since with the way it currently works, only Officers can use Alliance Points to restock goods and alliance Members don’t readily have access to a wide range of goods.
- The Alliance Store will now provide restocking to all Members, refreshing goods open to purchase weekly. Alliance Members can use Alliance Contribution Coins to make their purchases.
- Alliance Members will be able to purchase War Machine Statues, Parts Blueprints and Parts Materials from the new Alliance Store as soon as the new version goes live.
- Replaced Commander Credits with Alliance Contribution Coins. Commanders can perform Tech Contributions, Alliance Assists or take part in Alliance Builds to earn Alliance Contribution Coins.
- Added Alliance Tech Research items: Supplies System, Armory and Industrial Revolution. Researching these items unlocks Premium Goods in the Alliance Store.
- Added Alliance Contribution Coins as Rewards for collecting resources within your alliance territory to replace Alliance Crates. The amount of these Coins depends on the volume of resources collected. This change sees an overall increase in the value of Rewards.
- As the new update is installed, your current Commander Credits will be converted to Rush Options according to the price of Rush Options in the Store before the update. These will be dispatched via Mail.
- Reset the Skill Lvl of Randall Miller’s skills to Lvl 1, converting all Statues used upgrading skills and unused War Machine Statues in Supplies into the equivalent number of Universal Statues. These will be dispatched to Commanders via Mail.
We’ve done a Parts system overhaul based on ongoing comments from Commanders saying they’d like to know where to get their Parts from.
- Reduced the types of Parts Materials.
- Downsized from 7 Parts Materials (Casting Components, Stamping Components, Machining Components, Electronic Components, Light Industry Raw Materials, Chemical Raw Materials and Precision Components) to 5 Parts Materials (Mechanical Components, Precision Components, Electronic Components, Light Industry Raw Materials and Chemical Raw Materials).
- Reworked the formula for making Blueprints without changing the value of Materials needed to make the Blueprints.
- As the new update goes live, all of the Parts Materials in your possession will be converted into the same number of Universal Materials of the same quality.
- Introduced Universal Materials to replace the Optional Parts Materials Chests.
- Universal Materials can be used to make Parts when you are missing certain Parts that are needed.
- Replaced the Optional Parts Materials Chests in the VIP Store, Black Market and Gifts with Universal Materials of the same quality.
- As the new update goes live, all of the Optional Parts Materials Chests in your possession will be converted into the same number of Universal Materials of the same quality.
- Made Parts Blueprints Chests and Materials available for purchase in the new Alliance Store and Campaign Store.
- Readjusted the order of Parts Blueprints in Rewards earned for Victory on the first attempt completing a Campaign. This doesn’t affect Campaigns that are already complete.
- We are sending out Compensation Rewards to Commanders in the form of Gold Parts Blueprint Chests x10 as soon as the new update goes live for readjusting the display order of Blueprints.
- Added national flags to the alliance flags available for selection.
- Made it easier for Commanders to establish their Base. So long as there is no Collection Site in the middle of a Commander’s Base and there are no Collection Sites currently being mined within the green setup zone surrounding the Commander’s Base, they can go ahead and establish their Base.
- Made visible the Rewards inside the current Alliance Gift Spoils cases.
- Made viewable the names of Officers performing operations in the alliance Message Log.
- Campaigns: Added Chapters 9-12 to the Campaigns system.
- Daily Specials: Repackaged the $1.99 Daily Special Crate by removing Components and adding Universal Coupons without changing the overall value of the Special.
- Daily Specials: Likewise, repackaged the $2.99 Daily Special Crate by removing Components and adding Universal Coupons without changing the overall value of the Special.
- Black Market: Added Goods: Basic Officer EXP book.
- Gold Usage Notifications: Preserved the Commander’s previous reminder checkbox selection in the dialogue box which pops up to display Gold Usage.
- Urban Combat Plan: Added a Mobilization Teleport Mission to the Urban Combat Plan in Lvl 1 and Lvl 2 Cities as follows:
- Added the Urban Combat Plan Mission in Lvl 1 Cities for Commanders to Mobilize Forces to a Lvl 2 City by teleporting to any Lvl 2 City.
- Added the Urban Combat Plan Mission in Lvl 2 Cities for Commanders to Mobilize Forces to a Lvl 3 City by teleporting to any Lvl 3 City.
- Commanders who are already in Modern Cities and thus unable to complete the Mobilization Mission in the Urban Combat Plan by teleporting to a higher level City will be automatically granted Rewards for these Missions.
- Reduced the difficulty level of the Urban Combat Plan Mission to Establish a Command Center in Lvl 1 to Lvl 3 Cities:
- Establish Lvl 10 Command Center reduced to Lvl 8 Command Center;
- Establish Lvl 17 Command Center reduced to Lvl 15 Command Center;
- Establish Lvl 23 Command Center reduced to Lvl 19 Command Center;
- Establish Lvl 25 Command Center reduced to Lvl 23 Command Center;
- Establish Lvl 27 Command Center reduced to Lvl 25 Command Center;
- Establish Lvl 30 Command Center reduced to Lvl 26 Command Center.
- Fixed the bug where Commanders were not alerted by notifications when their Base or Alliance Buildings were being attacked.
When you add the Airforce, be sure to add the B-17 Heavy bomber. Also, if you haven’t already, add the Sherman Tank. Also, you should add Scouting vehicles for the Vanguard Division that acts as a scout plane, but faster and with less visibility. On another note, fix the way military maps work. My map is all kinds of messed up because of how inconsistent it was cleared using them.
I know I have more to add but can’t think of them right this second. Hit me up at my Gmail account at [email protected] if this helps
hey Gabriel, I appreciate your time to write this suggestion but I’m not Warpath developer – just an unofficial content creator. If you would like to connect with the Dev team, please join the official Warpath discord and post your idea there. Cheers